Feb 2017-currently, Co-founder and a Head of Russian Studies Department at the Tbilisi-based Center for Systemic Political Research (CSPR).
- Contribute to the organizational development;
- Manage and develop Russian Studies Deparment;
Feb 2017-currently, Co-founder and an Editor of the Georgian Journal of Systemic Politics (GJSP).
- Editor of Russian Studies.
Feb 2014-currently, Analyst/Project Assistant in Norwegian Helsinki Committee.
- Analysis of human right violations during the First and the Second Chechen Wars;
- Data Collection.
Oct 2013-currently, Invited Lecturer in Ethics, Administrative Corruption and Public Administration at Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University for masters level students.
Oct 2015 – March 2016, Invited Reseacher for a research project “Islam in Georgia – Politics and Integration” conducted by the “Center for Cultural Relations – Caucasian House“.
- Field works in Adjara region, Pankigi gorge and Kvemo Kartli (Georgia);
- Data Collection;
- Chapter writing.